Sunday, November 13, 2011

Green Beans with Ham Seasoning

I love the smell of green beans simmering with ham in my kitchen.
This is a dish we always had for growing up and I love to continue the tradition with my family. It's simple and yummy!

Ingredients:
5 cans of Cut Green Beans (Do not drain)
1/3 a package of Burgers Brand sliced ham seasoning (you can find this by the bacon)
2 tbsp of Garlic pepper
1 large Garlic clove cut up
Pinc of coarse salt

Pretty simple! Throw all ingredients I a pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Simmer on Low, stirring occasionally until liquid is almost gone.

DO NOT COVER THEM.

You can make this in advance which is great for any holiday cooking and throw them in a crock pot on low for several hours the day of.

Double the recipe for a holiday meal. This amount above is just right for about 6 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment