Monday, November 7, 2011

Baked Spinach Chips

I received this recipe from my dear friend Michelle and let me say, it’s amazing. I changed pepper to garlic pepper because I HAD to, but can I say how delicious these are!

Baked Spinach Chips

Ingredients:

One bag of baby spinach
Salt – Kosher or Sea Salt.
Herbs of your choosing (I tried basil, but experiment and see what you like!)
Garlic Pepper – I am your biggest fan!!!


Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the spinach in a single layer on top. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, herbs...
Bake in an oven preheated to 350 for around 7 minutes. Maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less. They should turn crispy and wafer thin. Carefully peel off the paper and enjoy – and as enjoy I mean, eat them all. Don’t share. Tell your kids, husband, whomever they won’t like them. It’ll be your little secret. HA HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment