This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like buffalo chicken wings. It's best served hot with tortilla chips, crackers and Celery sticks. Everyone loves this! Especially my Dad who will request every time I offer to bring an appetizer for any occasion (or even when I don’t offer).
- 2 LARGE cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup hot sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®)
- 1 bag of shredded Cheddar cheese
- Tortilla Chips
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in cheddar cheese slowly. Simmer for a 15-20 minutes and you are done!