Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bacon Grilled Cheese

I am a huge fan of grilled cheese. It seems to be one of my favorite thing to make, create, load with cheese and smother in classic tomato soup. Recently I discovered how fantastic it is with bacon.



There really is no recipe for this creation but here's how I do it.

I use Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Munster Cheese and bacon.

I precook the bacon in either strips or chopped. I add cheese, bacon and then more cheese, butter the tops of any crusty bread (I love bakery bread!!) and grill away using a panini press, grill pan, or just a plain ol' normal saute pan.

This is kid-friendly (as long as your child loves bacon) and it s a good twist to the old fashion bread and american cheese combo.

Be adventous! Use different cheeses. The ideas are endless!

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment