- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 12 wheat crackers
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place cauliflower in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover. Cook until tender but still firm. Drain, and place in a greased casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together soup, mayonnaise, milk, and curry powder. Pour over cauliflower. Crush crackers, and mix with butter. Sprinkle over cauliflower.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.