Weeknights are rough, so start by prepping meals in advance. Only takes 15 minutes of you time, and just think - you preheat your oven, pop it in, and dinner is served, home cooked. Plus, it warms up PERFECTLY! Serve with garlic cheesy bread.
I love pasta. I could eat pasta everyday if i didn't feel guilty about it ... I don't have those "Skinny" genes...
This pasta is EASY, delicious, and perfect for any day of the week.
- 3/4-1 pound lean ground beef
- (2) jars your Favorite Pasta Sauce (I use Zia's)
- (1) 16oz Can of diced Italian tomatoes
- 1-2 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
- 1 pound spaghetti - cooked al dente
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese (for topping)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan reggiano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In large skillet, cook hamburger until brown, drain. Mix sauce, tomatoes, garlic into skillet. Reduce heat and simmer.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Mix in pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Mix together spaghetti and meat mixture, pour into 9x13 pan. Top with both parm & mozzarella and bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is bubbly on top.