- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken (a store-bought rotisserie chicken works best, but canned is fine too), shredded
- 1-2 cups Syberg's wing sauce (eyeball it)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded mexican blend cheese (I am going to just say, I add all of the bag honestly)
Start by heating the butter and cream cheese with the shredded chicken over medium heat. Add sauce and ranch. Stir constantly over medium heat until evenly heated. Add cheese. Once melted, served immediately.
This also warms up great, so prep early or put in your crock pot on low.